TYPES OF CASES
FORENSIC VOCATIONAL EVALUATION EXPERTISE FOR DIVERSE LITIGATION CASES:
Kincaid Wolstein Vocational & Rehabilitation Services offers comprehensive forensic vocational evaluations, life care planning, and expert witness testimony to support a spectrum of litigation cases. Our detailed employability and earning capacity analyses deliver the decisive data necessary to:
• Understand the value of your case.
• Accurately calculate spousal and child support in family law cases.
Our expertise extends beyond traditional vocational evaluation, encompassing an array of litigation types where our certified proficiency in life care planning enhances our service offerings. This integrated approach is particularly beneficial in personal injury litigation, streamlining case management by providing a single source solution for complex needs.
We expertly support both plaintiff and defense positions in varied case types, including:
• Motor Vehicle Accidents: We provide detailed evaluations of long-term vocational impacts.
• Construction and Industrial Accidents: Our assessments determine the extent of vocational disability and earning capacity loss.
• Medical and Hospital Malpractice: We quantify the vocational repercussions of medical negligence.
• Family Law: Our evaluations inform equitable support arrangements.
• Workers’ Compensation: We offer objective analysis of work-related injury impacts on future employability.
• Premises Liability: Our reports assess vocational limitations resulting from on-site injuries.
• ERISA Cases: We evaluate the vocational and economic effects of long-term disabilities.
Kincaid Wolstein's unique value lies in our ability to deliver tailored, evidence-based vocational assessments and life care plans, ensuring our clients have the robust, objective data required for effective litigation support."
"I am writing to inform you that the matter resolved with a favorable disposition for X. I wanted to express my personal thanks and that of X for your help in this matter. If I can ever be of assistance to you or yours, please do not hesitate to contact me. Once again, thank you." — Client comment
"I would like to thank you very much for all of your courtesy and cooperation. this would have been a very difficult case at trial, and the matter was settled on a mimimally compromised basis, to the satisfaction of the insurance company." — Client comment